As the headline says, the numbers this week are showing down, but just by a little so far this pricing session.
Here's what I have so far, six days out of seven reporting:
- Heating and stove oils show a drop of 24/100ths of a cent.
- Diesel shows a half cent drop, and...
- Gasoline shows 8/10ths of a cent down.
- The Canadian dollar continues to gain against the US greenback, gaining almost three cents to reach today's $1.0217 in close parity.
- Crude inventories continue to build against what is already stocked south of the border, just another indicator that demand for oil products remains weak.
I'll be back with the final numbers late tomorrow night along with a comparison of local heating oil prices for the immediate St. John's area, so, be in touch to read that!