Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Numbers are down
You guessed it...
After this weeks trading session, the numbers will be down for next week and so will retail prices for the fuels I measure.
While I won't have the exact figures until later tonight, the data looks good. I expect heating and stove oils to drop close on 3.5 cents and diesel by close to the same.
Gasoline should go down another three cents a litre, according to what I have so far.
The trouble with data gathering this week is all centered on the US Independence Day holiday, which will offset the final numbers by a day. I should have most of the data by late this evening when I post the final press release and give you all the heads up.
Anyway, the word is : Expect a break at the retail level this coming Thursday morning.
I'll be in touch!
Regards,
George

No comments: