Follow by Email

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Numbers are down
You guessed it...
After this weeks trading session, the numbers will be down for next week and so will retail prices for the fuels I measure.
While I won't have the exact figures until later tonight, the data looks good. I expect heating and stove oils to drop close on 3.5 cents and diesel by close to the same.
Gasoline should go down another three cents a litre, according to what I have so far.
The trouble with data gathering this week is all centered on the US Independence Day holiday, which will offset the final numbers by a day. I should have most of the data by late this evening when I post the final press release and give you all the heads up.
Anyway, the word is : Expect a break at the retail level this coming Thursday morning.
I'll be in touch!
Regards,
George

No comments: