Follow by Email

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hi to all…

Short, sweet and simple this time around as the holidays have all but scattered market data this time around.

The data I do have is as complete as it can be for this week. It is a little weak as there is an important market trading day from yesterday on the missing list, but here’s what I do have:

  • · Heating and stove oils show an added 1.33 cents a litre upwards.
  • · Diesel is also up by 1.6 cents a litre, and…
  • · Gasoline is up by 4.0 cents a litre.

I guess while Big Oil was in the spirit of giving last week, they’re taking this week.

I’ll be back to the regular routine again next week. I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas holiday!

Regards,

George Murphy

Group researcher/Member

Consumer Group for Fair Gas Prices

Twitter: @GeorgeMurphyNDP

No comments: