Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hi to all…

Short, sweet and simple this time around as the holidays have all but scattered market data this time around.

The data I do have is as complete as it can be for this week. It is a little weak as there is an important market trading day from yesterday on the missing list, but here’s what I do have:

  • · Heating and stove oils show an added 1.33 cents a litre upwards.
  • · Diesel is also up by 1.6 cents a litre, and…
  • · Gasoline is up by 4.0 cents a litre.

I guess while Big Oil was in the spirit of giving last week, they’re taking this week.

I’ll be back to the regular routine again next week. I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas holiday!

Regards,

George Murphy

Group researcher/Member

Consumer Group for Fair Gas Prices

Twitter: @GeorgeMurphyNDP

No comments: