Numbers for this week: All down
Hi to all,
Here’s what I have for price changes for this week;
· Heating and stove oils down by 1.37/Litre.
· Diesel down by 2.0/litre, and…
· Gasoline to drop by 1.7/Litre.
· Still a lot of questions surrounding Greece and their ability to form a majority government. It’s widely believed that the instability there is undermining both consumer confidence and the strength of the Euro.
· Libya output has finally reached over 1.6 million barrels a day of production, spurring optimism in ongoing recovery of exports from the North African country.
· Yukiya Amano, the UN’s head of the International Atomic Energy Agency will be making a special visit to Iran to discuss the ongoing nuclear dispute. It’s a rare move that may be signaling significant moves on the part of Iran. It’s been four years since speculation swirled over Iran’s possibility of manufacturing of nuclear weaponry.
· OPEC has pumped over 1.6 million barrels a day over its self-imposed output targets for April month, increasing OPEC group output to over 31.6 million barrels per day.
That’s it for now!
Consumer Group for Fair Gas Prices