Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What?...No guess?


Hi to all,

Just a short note on the numbers this week. I have four days of data and cannot make an estimate for price changes this week.

In order to make a proper estimate of price changes, I need a full complement of numbers data to go against last week’s average. However, the data for three days was unpublished from all my sources this week, so, rather than take a ‘guess’ I have opted to hold back and reverse average the numbers after the ensuing price changes this Thursday. It’s the only thing I can do to get the numbers back on track for next week.

As the numbers were, for the data that I do have, they show little change, but weekend trading numbers were the most important of the bunch I get, and they were unpublished. For the first time in almost fifteen years, I can’t tell!

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause…

Regards,

George Murphy

Group researcher/Member

Consumer Group for Fair Gas Prices

Twitter: @GeorgeMurphyNDP

No comments: