Hi to all…
Just a short note to let everyone know that I will not have a media release out on the final numbers for Thursday’s price change as I will be indisposed with other matters. hence, your numbers here are based on six days out of seven days possible data.
As numbers are up for the six days data I do have, there is enough data to let everyone know that all fuel prices will be pointing up again this week.
Here’s what I have:
· Heating and stove oils to increase by 1.62 cents a litre.
· Diesel fuel to increase by 2.0 cents a litre.
· Regular gasoline shows an added 4.2 cents a litre, and…
· Reformulated gasoline shows an added 4.3 cents a litre.
· Oil increased by $2 US a barrel this session.
· Say, how are those oil sanctions against Iran working out for you European Union?...They’re not? Oil exports to China from Iran help the country dodge EU sanctions. Oil exports to China top 1.4 million barrels a day.
· US Energy Information Administration reports an increase to crude oil inventories last week, but gasoline and distillate inventories take a hit.
That’s it for this week!
Consumer Group for Fair Gas Prices