Hi to all,
Short and sweet this week again.
Here’s what I have for this week’s price changes.
- · Heating and stove oil to drop by 3.0 cents a litre.
- · Diesel to drop by 2.7 cents a litre
- · Regular gasoline to drop by 1.2 cents a litre, and…
- · Reformulated gas to drop by 6/10ths of a cent per litre.
- · Over the past week, oil showed a strong retreat that cost the Canadian dollar against the US greenback.
- · Brent crude loses heavily as China’s gross domestic product numbers showed a possibility of a slowing economy. While 8 percent growth was expected, economists measured it slightly lower at 7.7 per cent. That was enough to start the retreat.
- · Brent crude for the June contract now sits at $99.56 a US barrel
- · Wednesday’s inventory report will tell where Brent will head next. A draw-down may show Brent with a slight recovery, while a build in inventory will continue the downturn.
That’s it for this week!
Consumer Group For Fair Gas Prices