Monday, March 05, 2007

Don't look now!
Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Newfoundland and Labrador to see
increases this week!
I'd rather you all get some kind of notice than none at all.
Truth of the matter is that everything is pointing up, although it looks like heating and stove oils won't be a part of what has been happening this time around.
With a couple of more trading days to go, Newfoundland and Labrador will most likely see Early Interruption to pricing.
Too early to say exactly how much but preliminary numbers are suggesting as much as an 8 cent per litre increase could be on the way.
I'll have more sometime Wednesday morning on this one...
Keep an eye.

1 comment:

Mike said...

thanks for the heads up George. I'd say that by now your warnings have saved me perhaps hundreds of dollars in total. Seems like I owe you a coffee :):):)