Friday, October 03, 2008

Changes coming to the update...
Starting this next week, a lot of viewers and readers will be noticing some changes to the update that I do on a regular basis and I figure that i would alert you to one major change that is coming over the next couple of weeks.
Users of diesel fuels will be of particluar interest as I believe that I can come out with accurate numbers to reflect changes to diesel pricing.
Fisherpersons and truckers take note...
Starting this week I will begin to make predictions on the movement of diesel pricing as new information and sources have recently come to light. It might take a week or two to develope the base price for the product but, a random sampling shows that the model I have been working on may be the cat's meow.
The update will now include three fuels, gasoline, heating oil (#2) and diesel fuels.
Look for those pricing changes in the next update.
In the meantime, gasoline still shows a drop coming (-3.7/Litre) this next week along with slight downwards moves for heating oils (-.10/Litre).
Stay tuned!
Regards,
George

No comments: