Saturday, February 21, 2009

Numbers, numbers, I got the numbers!
Just a quick update on what's happening out there on the markets as I'm still tracking drops to all fuels with just two more days of data to get my hands on.
  • Stove oils down by 3.71 cents a litre so far.
  • The heating oil number is part jet fuel. With jet fuel demand slipping to 15 per cent, I expect to see the heating oil number to drop more than the 3.71 stove oil number. Look for it to exced well above four cents a litre-Down!
  • Diesel numbers show 4.7 cents a litre down, and...
  • Gasoline shows 2.1 cents a litre down.

I'll be back around to post the final numbers again sometime Tuesday evening, hopefully in time for all to make their purchasing decisions based on what I have. Either way, the distillate prices are taking a pounding in the consumers favour.

Not bad to see them drop over the course of the winter!

Regards,

George

No comments: