Monday, August 10, 2009

Numbers are up!
All The data isn't in quite yet. There is one more day to go.
However, there is enough data to show for increases coming down the pipes for this Thursday as a result of market activity this past two weeks. While the interrupt scenario thankfully didn't play out, the rise in the cost of oil will play into your pocketbook later this week.
One more day to go, like I say, but here's what I have so far.
  • Heating and stove oils are up by 3.51 cents per litre.
  • Diesel (9 days of data) shows up by 4.3 with taxes in, and...
  • Gasoline is up by 3.7 cents a litre.

Just a final note here. The last price change showed i was off somewhat from the actual that occurred here and I have not taken that into account in the final summation of my numbers. The actual increase to gasoline might vary somewhat higher than what I will have here now, let alone that of tomorrow night when i post again with what I have. This one is just to keep you all ahead of the game.

Oh well!

Time to hit the pumps again!

Regards,

George

No comments: