Monday, June 07, 2010

Not much movement this week

I guess that last weeks rise in oil prices got everyone thinking. I know it did with me, especially when the data didn't match the outcome. A build in inventories of crude ended up increasing crude oil prices, that's the one I couldn't figure out...lol

Then Friday came, and we were back to the market reality of a possible double-dip recession and more financial worries in another Euro nation country, Hungary.

Doesn't rain, but it pours, to match today's weather, I guess!

Anyways, here's what I have with six days data out of seven for this regulation period:
  • Heating and stove oils are down by 45/100ths of a cent.
  • Diesel is down by 3/10ths, and...
  • Gasoline is up by 1/10th.

Pretty steady numbers.

I'll be back with the final outcome of what to expect sometime tomorrow evening, but don't expect big changes in the interim with what I have here so far.

Regards,

George

No comments: