All the data is in.
Here’s what I have for Thursday.
Numbers from the markets today have almost come back around to “pre-binge” status. Gasoline spot prices showed a steep upwards curve, almost back to where they started before last week.
Note here that diesel and heating/stove numbers are relatively close in comparison.
Wall Street Journal
· Heating/stove shows up by 2.02/Litre
· Diesel shows up by 2.0/Litre, and…
· Gasoline shows an added 8.5/Litre
· Reformulated gasoline shows an added 7.2/Litre
Accordingly, one of my other sources is also showing increases.
Natural Resources Canada (average rack)
· Heating/stove shows up by 1.76/litre
· Diesel fuel shows up by 2.0/Litre
· Gasoline shows up by 5.0/Litre
Either way, there are increases across the board here. The gasoline numbers are a bit stretched between three different sources of numbers , but they are showing a considerable increase to come.
Regards for now,
Consumer Group for fair Gas Prices