Wednesday, April 08, 2009

All the numbers are in...
Stove, heating and gasoline to increase
Just a quick word here, to all the readers of the blog...
Here's what I have as of this morning. Sorry it's online here so late but, work has to come first before I can get to play here!
  • Stove oils show an increase of 3.14 cents per litre. This may also be pointing the way for heating oils as well. As a reminder, I still can't get that kerosene number to figure heating numbers out perfectly. We'll see what happens here. To make it easy to figure out, the stove oil number is a rough 25% of the overall winter heating oil blend. Take 25% of 3.14 and add that to the mystery 75% kerosene number to come up with the final tally.
  • Gasoline shows an increase of 2.1 cents a litre, not much change with the extra days data, and...
  • Diesel...Yes, diesel. Last week saw interruption to that fuel that, I felt, was well over 1.8 cents a litre too much. My numbers here show 2/10ths of a cent down so, I'm hoping that the PUB will drop it by the difference as well. In other words, 2.0 cents a litre down, just to bring them back on par with my numbers.

Hope this one helps!

Regards,

George

No comments: