Monday, May 09, 2011

Good news and bad news...

Put it this way.

Anytime prices come down, it's a good thing, so I guess it's all good so far this week, but it was a much different story than last Thursday when gas numbers showed close on seven cents a litre down.

After the rally in oil prices since Friday, I'm surprised that numbers are still down. I haven't seen volatility in the numbers like this in a long time, but it does show how unstable the markets are. Here's what I have so far this session with Monday trading numbers in the mix:
  • Heating and stove oils show down by 7.13 cents a litre.
  • Diesel is also down by 7.3 cents a litre, and...
  • Gasoline is down by 3.8 cents a litre.
I'll be back tomorrow night with the final breakdown on what to expect. All numbers will still be down, however...

Regards,

George

No comments: