Monday, April 25, 2011

Victory last week on the tax off heat
What's for this week, I wonder?


Sorry I haven't been around for a bit.

Out doing the door to door thing, and loving it, of course!

I hope that everyone out there is going to get out and vote. Remember that you alone can sometimes effect change, and it's a change we'll all be looking at if the polls are any indication.

Anyway, here's what I have for this week, with six days reporting. My gasoline number may be off slightly because of a lost day of data at the start of the session, so that number is reflective of five days of data:
  • Stove and heating oils show a drop of 1.01 cents per litre (remember the kerosene!)
  • Diesel shows a drop of 9/10ths of a cent, and ...
  • Gasoline shows an added half cent at this point.
That's it for tonight!...

I'll be back tomorrow night, probably later than usual because of the door knocking thing. I hope I can be forgiven for promoting the "5% off heat" agenda! After all, it was fourteen years between successes in getting provincial taxes off heat, I figured that I'd get the early start on the federal tax off heat!...

Any questions, be sure to drop me a note!

Regards,

George

No comments: